Thursday, November 15, 2012

2:15 AM - No comments

Log #12 14-11-2012

The day after the festival of light. So much of a normal day till now. Coffee in the morning, Power cut.. blah..blah... Google yesterday has opened the booking of their Nexus 4 droids in Google Play and many tweeps have complained the poor booking service. Google Play - where Google plays with people.

A week ago, a friend of mine was installing Assassin's Creed : Revelations game in his laptop. I am not much of a game boy. Accidentally, I listened to the BGM of the installation setup and I had some sort of spark in my head. Unaware of what it was, I googled it and found that it was Woodkid's Iron. The song kinda had an impact on me than any others. The dark theme, the drums, the voice of Woodkid was just awesome.



Watched one of the anticipated movies of the year "Skyfall" with my friends. Adele title song was the "Best". I was searching for the music video all the time and finally found it in Vimeo.

Skyfall Titles - Daniel Kleinman from Rattling Stick on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment