Sunday, November 6, 2011

9:19 PM - 3 comments

If you had two extra hours in a day, how would you spend it?

Well...I've been wondering why doesn't a day can have an extra few hours, so that I can do some of my stuff. I realized that I'm not the only one who is wondering in this thing. I saw the Surf Excel Matic  #GetSmart contest in IndiBlogger today and to the surprise the title was "If you had two extra hours in a day, how would you spend it?"

So What would I do If I had an two hours in a day??????

I am a fresher in my College and you can understand for sure that everything will be new for me. Its the turning point in my Life as I said in my last post. I got a LOT of assignments to complete. I gotta prepare for the exams, complete the assignments, records, and so on......... So I need atleast an hour to all these learning stuff.


Blogging is my Life. I've been blogging for two years since my 11th grade and I have just started my personal Blog. After completing all those assignments, I gotta be refreshed for which I ought to sit in front of my PC. I run the Smartphone Reviews Blog and I'm getting a lot of traffics these days. So I want to update the blog regularly and still I've created the video reviews on Smartphones and I am having no time to edit and render and publish the video on my blog. I gotta write my personal Blog without which I've no other places to share my day. Hence I need extra time to do these things...


At last Social Networking.... None can say that they will live without Social Networks. So do I . I need to update mine and check out my buddies too. I gotta tweet, upload my pics in Flickr, publish my videos,and a lot more. Damn..There is only 24hrs in a day of which 80% is spent on all other chores and I got only a few time to enjoy. I wish I had an extra two hours in a day... 





3 comments:

  1. A very honest post. Best of Luck. Do check out my post too. Aye Zindagi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see another multitasking guy like me, though I have completed by study long back, but setting up a gadget related blog is the most fast moving blog niche, you need to update it each day, if possibly each hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see another multitasking guy like me, though I have completed by study long back, but setting up a gadget related blog is the most fast moving blog niche, you need to update it each day, if possibly each hour.

    ReplyDelete