Saturday, February 23, 2013

A good day for a head start

Its been months since I had logged in to my blog as I had been almost buried up with tons of projects and finally this Saturday spared me some time to update myself as well as my blog. Starting Infaround was like my dream came true, I spent many restless nights working on it and finally brought it into what it is today. After around half a year, It goes well just as I hoped it to be.

Moving on, I started to work on many web projects. On my 19th birthday, I made InfaSocial, a Social Network under Infaround to go live which was one of a milestone. Later I worked on a gesture based website which I named it as "Gesture", its not live though yet.


InfaSocial is like a baby now, immature. On a regular discussion with my mates, an idea of launching a Social Network much wider than InfaSocial sprouted and we quickly shared our ideas on various features which can be implemented. Unlike others existing now, We wanted it to be ad free,take the idea of social networking to next level and also make it a platform more than just sharing.

And We were struck on naming it. Thousands sparked our mind, but we wanted something simple, and also depicts our idea. So I came to a name simply "Soci.al" later. The idea is simple - Connect the people without the need to sell them.

We started from scratch, came up with many new features which will be beneficial for people in all their aspects. Although everything sounds really cool, time and resources mattered. So I started initially on the sketches which had been previously made for InfaSocial and after a sleepless night, I had the announcement page for Soci.al completed. The domain isn't registered yet and I had to bring it online through my Dropbox.



The announcement page was made to be simple and at the same time to convey our whole concept in a blink. It will take months to get it done, but rest assured Soci.al will make you enjoy and relive the every minute you spend on it. I will occasionally share the updates of Soci.al here in my blog. I believe that this day will be my head start of my future. Until then head on to Soci.al announcement page and share your thoughts here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment